Thanks to close cooperation with the Hispanic-Slovak Chamber of Commerce, we are glad to invite you to the webinar organized by the French-Slovak Chamber of Commerce with a very interesting topic:
What will the EU and Eastern Europe’s countries post-pandemic (green) energy future look like?
Date: 22 September 2020, 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Deadline for registration: 20 September (11:55 a.m.)
Mr Jozef Badida (main analyst of the energy sector, Slovakia) will host important speakers:
- Mr Rados HORACEK, DG Energy, EUROPEAN COMMISSION, Brussels;
- Mr Mak KIŠEVIĆ, Director at SAFEGE d.o.o. (SUEZ) in Croatia;
- Mr Miroslav ZAJICEK, Director for Strategy and Regulatory Affairs at VEOLIA ENERGIE Czech Republic;
- Mr Stefan POPESCU, Deputy Public Affairs at ENGIE in Roumania;
- Mr Dejan MARKOVIC, Power Systems and Field Services Cluster VP South East Europe at SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC in Serbia.
The focus will be on the following topics:
- possible scenarios and medium term consequences on energy prices evolution (commodities, electricity)
- implications/effects on European energy policy (European Green Deal): will the post COVID-19 crisis represent a barrier or opportunity for green investment and innovation in the energy sector
- recommended measures for local authorities as well as concerned undertakings aiming to continue pursuing the environmental and decarbonisation targets
For registration click HERE